Achieve greater capacity, higher inlet pressure, more accurate performance and a faster response for higher volume commercial/industrial applications with our industrial combustion regulators.
These regulators provide an unbeatable combination of capacity, performance and economy. In most applications, our design allows you to use a smaller regulator than other brands for primary control or monitoring, or both.
Both the Model 121 and Model 122 are highly functional regulators that feature die-cast diaphragm cases and cast iron bodies. This makes them strong and corrosion resistant. Both models incorporate soft-seat valve material, plus a precision-machined “knife edge” orifice for a positive, tight shutoff.
This family of regulators includes models for:
- Standard regulators
- Zero governor or atmospheric regulators
- Differential regulators
- Back pressure regulators (or relief valves)
- Vacuum regulators
- Vacuum breakers
They can be used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications including burners, boilers, furnaces, air heaters and kilns. These regulators also work well for gas engines where fast response improves overall performance.
Benefits to you
- Allows above-ground or vault installation
- Provides for pilot-operated, pressure-loaded and V-port options
- Serves high-capacity installations
- Allows high inlet pressures
- Large capacity
- Compatible with natural gas, propane, LPG, air nitrogen, etc.
- Internal sensing for accurate pressure control (an external control line is optional) on Model 122 only
- Protection against overpressurization
Purchase your specific model here
Download Specification Manual
Download Install Manual
Manufactured by Webstone